Podiatrist in St. Louis
When it comes to your well-being, you need a good foundation to build on. At Horizon Foot & Ankle Institute, it’s our goal to keep that foundation healthy and strong, one step at a time. With a qualified team of professionals who have years of experience treating pathological conditions of the lower leg, ankle, and feet, we ensure our patients are able to stand strong when they need to.
Our Team Is Your Team
Making up our team of professionals are Dr. Raymond Brickhouse, DPM; Dr. Jacob Button DPM; Kathy Willingham, Practice Administrator; Keara, Registered Medical Assistant; Queanna, Registered Medical Assistant; as well as a variety of other office personnel. Together, our team becomes your team, working to care for the issues that you’re dealing with.
Not only are our professionals trained and experienced, but they’re also compassionate. They understand that what you’re dealing with can be hard, and they work to ensure you have a comfortable experience. When scheduling appointments around what’s convenient for you they put your needs above all else.
At Horizon Foot & Ankle Institute, we offer a variety of services, including those for at-risk patients. Every patient is important, and every step you take makes a difference in your life. The following are some issues we treat.
- Ingrown Toenails– Whether it’s your first, or it’s recurring, we’ll relieve the pain and irritation that comes with an ingrown toenail.
- Hammertoes– When the toes bend down at the first joint, it’s called hammertoe. This causes pain in various areas of the toe and foot, but correction can relieve that pain.
- Fungus– A thick, yellowing toenail is often the victim of a fungal infection, and this can happen to anyone, regardless of hygiene. While more of a cosmetic issue than a painful one, it can become a more serious problem if not corrected by professionals.
- Heel Pain– Often caused by another issue such as Achilles tendinitis, plantar fasciitis, high arches or flat feet, we offer different treatment options to relieve your pain.
- Bunions– Removing bunions removes the pain that comes from soreness at the base of your big toe.
- Corns– Our professionals can determine what’s causing corns and calluses, can remove them, and work toward a permanent fix for the original issue that has caused them.
- Foot Support– Creating foot orthotics, especially for your particular foot. We can work toward better foot support by redistributing weight so joints can be realigned and supported better.
- Ankle Support– We offer orthosis as ankle support to control the motion and position of the ankle, as well as to correct deformities and compensate for weakness.
- Diabetic Foot Ulcers– Though they’re hard to handle, it’s important you get the right care for your diabetic foot ulcers so they don’t create a more serious problem.
- Poor Circulation– This often comes with diabetes and can cause serious issues in the feet and lower legs. We’ll work toward improving circulation to prevent other complications.
- Neuropathy– About a quarter of diabetic patients develop neuropathy, but we can help to treat the issue so you don’t have to deal with the pain.
Contact Us Today
One step at a time, we’re changing patients’ lives at Horizon Foot & Ankle Institute. With the experienced professionals you have come to expect, and with the most updated techniques in the industry, we offer complete care for issues with your feet, ankles, and lower legs. Whether you’ve got questions or want to schedule an appointment, contact us online or call (314) 381-1800 to speak with someone from our office.
We look forward to giving you that solid foundation from which to carry on with life in the healthiest way possible.
How we can help get you back on your feet.
Schedule an Appointment
Speak to our medical professionals about your needs.
About the Practice
Learn about the unparalleled expertise our practice offers.